If your helmet is involved in an incident resulting in an impact, replacing the helmet is recommended, even if the helmet does not appear damaged.
If your helmet is involved in an incident within the 2 years of the date of purchase, Cannondale will replace it with the same or similar helmet for 50% off Cannondale's Current Advertised Retail Price. Customers can take advantage of the Crash Replacement Program by doing the following:
Securely package and ship prepaid the following:
• Your damaged helmet (even if there is no visible damage)
• A copy of your dated sales or cash register receipt
• Description of the incident in as much detail as available
• Your contact information such as name, address, daytime phone number and email address
• A check for 50% of Cannondale's Current Advertised Retail Price for your helmet, payable to:
Attn: Helmet Crash Replacement
761 Main Ave
Norwalk, CT, 06851
All efforts will be made to replace your helmet with the same model and color but note that in some cases an exact replacement may not be available. Crash replacement is currently available in the United States only. Replacement helmet will only ship to an address in the United States.