The Speed Sensor battery should last at least one year under normal use. If you need to replace the battery, the correct type is a CR2032, 3V coin cell battery.
Articles in this section
- Using the Cannondale Wheel Sensor with Garmin Products
- How do I reset my Wheel Sensor or replace the battery?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Troubleshooting Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connections
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and Garmin devices
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and the Garmin Connect app
- My sensor is no longer connected to by bike in the app
- How long will the Speed Sensor store ride data?
- The sensor is not finding my bike
- How long does the Speed Sensor battery last?