The Speed Sensor battery should last at least one year under normal use. If you need to replace the battery, the correct type is a CR2032, 3V coin cell battery.
Articles in this section
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App
- The sensor is not finding my bike
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?
- My sensor is no longer connected to by bike in the app
- What does “Last sync” mean on my Activity Log?
- Android GPS must be on to detect sensor
- How long will the Speed Sensor store ride data?
- How do I replace the battery in my Speed Sensor?
- Why don't I see GPS data for a ride?
- How long does the Speed Sensor battery last?