Here are a few steps to pair your sensor if the App is not finding and pairing with your bike:
- Tap “OK” to take you directly to the “Edit Bike Details” screen
- Your bike’s serial number can now be added by either typing the number in or scanning the serial number bar code.
- Find your serial number decal, which is typically on the underside of the bottom bracket, on the back of the frame or on the handle bars.
- Tapping “Scan Barcode” will take you to a scanning screen. Line up the square on the screen with your bar code. If your bottom bracket has another decal with a QR code, you may need to put your finger over the QR code to help the app scan the barcode
- Or type in the serial number, then hit “Search”
- Tap “Save” once the bike info is filled in
- Tap “Confirm bike” to complete the process
- Your bike and sensor are now paired