The Cannondale Speed Sensor’s memory can store up to 900 hours of riding. It is designed to overwrite detailed ride data that exceeds 900 hours, while always maintaining the bike’s total odometer and hours. This makes sure that your hour tracking for maintenance schedules is always accurate.
Articles in this section
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and Garmin products
- How to verify the Wheel Sensor is connecting with the Cannondale App and speed is correct?
- My sensor is no longer connected to by bike in the app
- How long will the Speed Sensor store ride data?
- The sensor is not finding my bike
- How do I reset or replace the battery in my Speed Sensor?
- How long does the Speed Sensor battery last?
- How do I update the firmware on the Speed Sensor?
- The Speed Sensor won't connect to my Moto Z2 phone
- How do I add a sensor to a bike in my garage?