The Cannondale Speed Sensor’s memory can store up to 900 hours of riding. It is designed to overwrite detailed ride data that exceeds 900 hours, while always maintaining the bike’s total odometer and hours. This makes sure that your hour tracking for maintenance schedules is always accurate.
Articles in this section
- Using the Cannondale Wheel Sensor with Garmin Products
- Troubleshooting Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connections
- How do I reset my Wheel Sensor or replace the battery?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Can the Wheel Sensor help locate a stolen bike?
- Speed Sensor Manual
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and Garmin devices
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and the Garmin Connect app
- What is Auto Circumference?
- How long will the Speed Sensor store ride data?