The Cannondale Speed Sensor’s memory can store up to 900 hours of riding. It is designed to overwrite detailed ride data that exceeds 900 hours, while always maintaining the bike’s total odometer and hours. This makes sure that your hour tracking for maintenance schedules is always accurate.
Articles in this section
- Using the Cannondale Wheel Sensor with Garmin Products
- How do I reset my Wheel Sensor or replace the battery?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Troubleshooting Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connections
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and Garmin devices
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and the Garmin Connect app
- My sensor is no longer connected to by bike in the app
- How long will the Speed Sensor store ride data?
- The sensor is not finding my bike
- How long does the Speed Sensor battery last?