The Cannondale Speed Sensor’s memory can store up to 900 hours of riding. It is designed to overwrite detailed ride data that exceeds 900 hours, while always maintaining the bike’s total odometer and hours. This makes sure that your hour tracking for maintenance schedules is always accurate.
Articles in this section
- Some of my ride times are wrong after Cannondale App v1.7.0 update
- I'm having trouble creating an account for the Cannondale App
- The Cannondale App does not find my bike serial number
- How to verify the Wheel Sensor is connecting with the Cannondale App and speed is correct?
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3
- How do I enter my height and weight in the Cannondale app?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?