The Cannondale Speed Sensor’s memory can store up to 900 hours of riding. It is designed to overwrite detailed ride data that exceeds 900 hours, while always maintaining the bike’s total odometer and hours. This makes sure that your hour tracking for maintenance schedules is always accurate.
Articles in this section
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App
- The sensor is not finding my bike
- How do I enter my height and weight in the Cannondale app on iPhone?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?
- My sensor is no longer connected to by bike in the app
- What does “Last sync” mean on my Activity Log?
- Android GPS must be on to detect sensor
- How long will the Speed Sensor store ride data?
- How do I replace the battery in my Speed Sensor?
- Why don't I see GPS data for a ride?