The “Last Sync” date and time, indicates the last time the Cannondale App and Wheel Sensor activity has been successfully processed by the Cannondale servers and delivered back to your mobile device. If rides are missing from your Activity Log, it may be because the App has not successfully fully synced with the Wheel Sensor and the servers. Click here for help if you are missing rides.
Articles in this section
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3
- Some of my ride times are wrong after Cannondale App v1.7.0 update
- I'm having trouble creating an account for the Cannondale App
- The Cannondale App does not find my bike serial number
- How do I enter my height and weight in the Cannondale app?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App
- What does “Last sync” mean on my Activity Log?
- Android GPS must be on to detect sensor
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?