The “Last Sync” date and time, indicates the last time the Cannondale App and Wheel Sensor activity has been successfully processed by the Cannondale servers and delivered back to your mobile device. If rides are missing from your Activity Log, it may be because the App has not successfully fully synced with the Wheel Sensor and the servers. Click here for help if you are missing rides.
Articles in this section
- How do I record a ride with Cannondale App v3.0?
- Problems with ride data or missing rides in Cannondale App v3.0?
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- Why do I have ride history from before I bought my bike?
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3
- The Cannondale App does not find my bike serial number
- How to determine your wheel size and tire width for the Cannondale App
- How to verify the Wheel Sensor is connecting with the Cannondale App and speed is correct?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App