The “Last Sync” date and time, indicates the last time the Cannondale App and Wheel Sensor activity has been successfully processed by the Cannondale servers and delivered back to your mobile device. If rides are missing from your Activity Log, it may be because the App has not successfully fully synced with the Wheel Sensor and the servers. Click here for help if you are missing rides.
Articles in this section
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App
- The sensor is not finding my bike
- How do I enter my height and weight in the Cannondale app on iPhone?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?
- My sensor is no longer connected to by bike in the app
- What does “Last sync” mean on my Activity Log?
- Android GPS must be on to detect sensor
- How long will the Speed Sensor store ride data?
- How do I replace the battery in my Speed Sensor?
- Why don't I see GPS data for a ride?