The “Last Sync” date and time, indicates the last time the Cannondale App and Wheel Sensor activity has been successfully processed by the Cannondale servers and delivered back to your mobile device. If rides are missing from your Activity Log, it may be because the App has not successfully fully synced with the Wheel Sensor and the servers. Click here for help if you are missing rides.
Articles in this section
- Some of my ride times are wrong after Cannondale App v1.7.0 update
- I'm having trouble creating an account for the Cannondale App
- The Cannondale App does not find my bike serial number
- How to verify the Wheel Sensor is connecting with the Cannondale App and speed is correct?
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3
- How do I enter my height and weight in the Cannondale app?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?