If not all of your rides are appearing, it may be because the Cannondale App has not successfully fully synced with the Wheel Sensor and the Cannondale servers. The sync status can be determined by looking at the “Last Sync” date and time in your Activity Log – if it shows a time prior to your missing ride, then the ride has not been fully synced.
In order for a successful sync to occur, you must be connected to the internet and connect your Wheel Sensor with the Cannondale App.
If you are missing rides or having problems syncing, follow the steps below:
- Confirm that your phone is connected to the internet
- Open the Cannondale App
- Spin your wheel for more than 15 seconds to wake up the Wheel Sensor (the bike icon on the ride page will turn green when there is a successful connection)
- Wait up to 2 minutes for rides to sync
- View the Activity Log
If you are still not seeing your rides, try force quitting the App and/or repeating steps 1-5 again later.
For best results syncing a just completed ride, for about 10 minutes after you get off your bike (or until you see the Ride screen of the App go blank):
- Keep the Cannondale App active
- Keep your phone and bike in close proximity (to not break the Bluetooth connection with the sensor)
- Have good Internet connectivity
Multiple rides on the same day
When you do multiple rides on the same day with less than 3 hours in between, the Cannondale App will combine them into one ride in your Activity Log.