The version of the Cannondale App that is on your mobile device can be found in Settings/About. Settings is accessed by taping the gear icon in the upper left of the App’s screen.
Articles in this section
- Some of my ride times are wrong after Cannondale App v1.7.0 update
- I'm having trouble creating an account for the Cannondale App
- The Cannondale App does not find my bike serial number
- How to verify the Wheel Sensor is connecting with the Cannondale App and speed is correct?
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3
- How do I enter my height and weight in the Cannondale app?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?