Occasionally Cannondale App account creation can get stuck. Your new account may have been created on our servers, but the App didn't finish logging you in. If you have tried to create a new account and it didn't seem to work on your first attempt, please try this to log in:
- From the "Create My Account" screen tap "Back" to go to the "Account Sign in" screen instead
- Log in with the same credentials and whichever of the three methods (Facebook, Google or Email/Password) you first tried
- If you're using the Email/Password method and you forgot or never set a password, then:
- Use the "Forgot Password?" function to receive an email to set a new password
- After setting a new password, return to the App "Account Sign In" screen and log in
Still having trouble? Please contact our Support team with "Submit a request" below and let us know what email address you're trying to create your account with.
Use the Back button or Back function (on some Android devices) to go from "Create My Account" screen (left) to "Account Sign In" screen (right). If needed, use the "Forgot Password" function to set a new password.