With our October, 2020 update to Cannondale App version 1.7.0 we changed how ride start times and time zones are stored in the app. Usually this change will be invisible, but if you did some of your past rides in different time zones you may now find those rides appear with start times that are wrong (some number of hours too early or too late).
If that is the case and you'd like us to help fix those rides' times, please submit a support ticket using the "Submit a request" link below, and tell us all of:
- The email address of your Cannondale App account
- Your bike serial number as shown in the app Garage > Bike Details screen
- Do you use iOS or Android?
- What time zone you live/normally ride in
- The date and start time currently displayed for problem ride(s)
- What time zone the problem ride(s) were done in